One person is dead and at least 14 people are injured after SUV plows into Apple store outside Boston at ‘high speed’ and leaves building on verge of collapse
- At least 14 people have been taken to a local hospital after a vehicle crashed into an Apple store outside of Boston on Monday morning, with four in critical condition
- One person has died in the chaotic aftermath
- Witnesses say the unidentified driver was bloodied in the aftermath but survived the crash
- As many as four people were trapped inside the building at the time, but authorities say everyone has now been rescued
- Several people have been spotted being taken out of the store in Hingham, Massachusetts on stretchers
pjrae54 commented recently that reading my blog on local stories makes him glad he decided to leave Massachusetts.
I’m sure he is familiar with that store and is wondering, as I am, how the Hell could someone could attain “High Speed” in that area and accidentally hit the Apple store. There is a ninety degree corner for traffic coming in one direction and coming out of the back parking lot the Apple store is masked by Burtons restaurant. This is very disturbing.
Prayers for the injured and the dead.