And now some voting tips from Poppy:
- If you vote by machine, try to record by photo or video your vote in case there’s the old Hillary Switcheroo.
- If you live in a place with electonic polling machines, you are entitled to ask for a paper ballot. They are required to provide you with one. Many senior citizens don’t know this is still an option.
- Early voting and absentee ballots are the easiest to tamper with, so please if possible, wait until Election Day to vote.
- If you’re voting for Trump, wait until November 8.
- If you’re voting for Clinton, wait until November 9.
Number 5 is the most important…