The American Media at it’s finest!
A game called “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out” has made it’s way to Lansing, and it’s exactly how it sounds. The game consists of someone being randomly targeted, then attacked.
It’s a game that’s been growing with popularity on the internet, with teenagers filming themselves punching unsuspecting victims.
By what twisted logic is called or labeled “a game“?
More to the point. Why is this called a game, by the Media? Is it so that they can call a technical foul on the victim, if as the case in Lansing, he refuses to play his part and (by virtue of his Concealed Carry Permit) pulls a .40 caliber handgun and puts two into his assailant.
The “Assailant“, a 17 year old black youth, received a lenient sentence for what is legally aggravated assault, one year.
Before he was caught, he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions.
“Not many, six or seven. It wouldn’t be an every day game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don’t even try to rob them or anything. That’s the game,” said Weaver.
His friends are black too, this is apparently a game that originated in the “Black Sub-culture“. Why doesn’t the media in this country ask some questions about the meaning of this in relation to the on-going Black War against White Americans. According to the government’s own statistics, black on white crime far outweighs the other crimes. And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster than the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.
- According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.
- Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey “Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims”, published in 1993.
- Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.
- Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.
- According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.
The irony of all this is that the most vulnerable and constant victim of these new, black barbarians (after their own people) is the liberal, the progressive and the dis-armed communities in which they live.
Still waiting for the CBS News special on this story. Not.