J6 prisoners sing National Anthem…
From the comments on Citizens Free Press.
I’m haunted by the words of Michelle Obama, the wife of our 44th President. who infamously admitted “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.”
I can say with profound sadness that for the first time in my adult lifetime I am really ashamed of my country. Take that for what it’s worth. I don’t think we can save this country. Our elections are seemingly decided by China now, but honestly, if we don’t save this country there’s nowhere left to go. There’s no more oceans to cross, no more wilderness to tame, no more freedom left to pursue. If we lose our freedom here—that’s all folks.
The video is heartbreaking to watch. It reminds me of the story of Paul and Silas in the book of Acts.
25. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
26. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
27. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
28. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
29. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,
30. And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
As did Paul and Silas, these men have faith. In God and Country. That we have allowed them to be kept in false imprisonment for over two years is our shame.
As my late friend Doug would say, Semper Fi. Always faithful.