Norming the Perverted.

“Please Assist Us In…” Norming the Perverted

Somewhere there are teams of state-employed perverts who, every day, come to work in their state-furnished offices, hold meetings, create fresh slabs of crap like this, make them “mandatory,” and then just spray them out like a Rooter-Rooter septic truck on steroids.

It is said to be, by these sub-human and un-fireable office holders, because being sensitive to people of all kinds is “who we are as a people.” But it is not that. It may once have been that but no more.

Now, with the arrival of sheets like the one above, we can see the program as it really is: The Norming of the Perverted.

From the comments:

John The River April 16, 2018, 6:24 PM

Had a friend that answered a somewhat similar query, “Avenging Angels of the Lord…Do.Not.Have.A.Sex.”.
Clerk replied, “OK”, scribbled something and conducted the rest of the interview with their head down below eye contact.

Steve S April 17, 2018, 8:21 PM

I decline to answer questions that I choose not to answer. I’m not in California, and so far as I can tell declining to answer certain question has so far impeded precisely nothing in my life that I am aware of.

Phil Garber April 17, 2018, 8:53 PM

My favored response:

“Use your own judgment.”

TSgt Ciz April 18, 2018, 9:47 AM

Refuse to participate. Just as one should do with inquiries about race.
Select “unknown” or “other” or “refuse to identify”

Make it clear that you aren’t playing their game. It isn’t their damn business.

Vanderleun April 18, 2018, 10:36 AM

I’m still going with “Avenging Angels of the Lord…Do.Not.Have.A.Sex.”

pbird April 18, 2018, 10:52 AM

Don’t know if I could pull off the avenging angel bit, being an oldish granny, but I sure like it.

Advertisements

About On the North River

Forty years toiled in the Tel-com industry, married for 36 years widowed at sixty-one. Tea Party supporter. Today a follower of the God-Emperor Donald. Do like to kayak, cook, take photos, bike, watch old movies and read.
This entry was posted in All the News not fit to print., Blogbits, Can't fix Stupid, Cranky, Deviancy, When Progressives Attack. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply but please keep it polite.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s